Wednesday 23 March 2016

3 Michelin Star; Osaka; Taian

Been away from Tokyo for almost 2 weeks, so I didn't blog. Kept on travelling these times :P

Anyway I went to Taian, one of the four 3 Michelin star restaurants in Osaka, and it certainly lived up to my expectations :)

 Hassun. Loved everything there except for the shirako :/

 Tai
 Maguro
 Sashimi. Dip in soy sauce or pepper
 Forgot what fish this is, maybe cod in black miso.

 My favourite! Uni spring roll with ginger.
 So yummy.


 Normally kaiseki restaurants serve white rice at the end but not them.

 Last but not least, persimmon and grape jelly as dessert. It's really beautiful.
 It's a pretty nice restaurant that is not too showy :)

5 comments:

  1. Uni the best once again!!!

    Seems you stumble across shirako all the time without trying. I only managed to find it once searching everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more than glad to give you all the shirako

      Delete
    2. Shirako was more mentally challenging than spider

      Delete
  2. Yum!! I should try it when i am back to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup haha but I think there are better restaurants

      Delete